Transfer money overseas easily with TPBank. We have higher limits than other banks, so you can send more of your foreign currency abroad at one time.
If you need to send money overseas, TPBank is there to help with higher maximums on amounts that can be transferred, and, in some cases, for lower fees.
No. Please contact us to discuss options available to foreigners.
No, any Vietnamese citizen legally residing overseas can use this service.
You just need to provide:
- National ID card or Passport.
- A TPBank form requesting to buy foreign currency.
- A TPBank form requesting to transfer funds abroad.
- Documentation from the destination country's competent authority showing the origin of the foreign funds to be transferred.
- Documentation stating the purpose for funds being transferred.
No. You can transfer USD, EUR, or other foreign currencies. Please contact us for more information on other available currencies.
There is no minimum.
You will find our maximum is higher than most banks. Please contact us for more information.
There are only fees for:
- Transferring money internationally.
- Cancelling a money transfer order.
- Amending a money transfer order.
- An investigation overseas.
For certain preferred customers, lower fees may be applied. Please contact us for more information.
According to customer’s registration, customer will receive money in VND or foreign currency(as regulated by TPBank periodically)
You can access this and all our services at TPBank branches. Use the branch locator below to find the branch nearest you.